Role Of Optical Coherence Tomography
- This 57 years old female came to me with complaint of left eye diminished and wavy vision since 20 days.
- On examination her left eye retina showed drusen, fluid? Haemorrhage.
- Previous OCT done elsewhere showed Cystic lesion at macula.
- OCT repeated at our clinic showed Full Thickness Macular Hole.
- If one refers to the OCT done elsewhere, scan 6, 7, 8 shows Macular Hole.
The Point that I want to highlight is that the picture of Macular Hole should have been given as the main picture as it is the MAIN DIAGNOSIS.