· This 70 years old lady had undergone left eye combined cataract with vitrectomy for macular hole on 29-05-2013 elsewhere.
· She had pain & high pressure after about 10 days of surgery & had undergone AC reformation with gas elsewhere for shallow AC elsewhere.
· UBM done by Dr. Deepak Bhatt confirmed Iris bombe
· On presentation her vision was counting finger 1mt in left eye, flat chamber in periphery deep in centre with well-placed posterior chamber intra ocular lens.
· Intra Ocular Pressure was 19mm of hg in left eye with Tab. Diamox 1-1-1-1 times a day with Predfort eye drop & Atropine eye drop.
· Funds examination revealed gas fill 40%, closed macular hole.
· I did multiple yag iridotomies in periphery in left eye.
· 10 days after treatment anterior chamber became deep & intra ocular pressure was under controlled after stopping Tab. Diamox.
· This case illustrates that timely yag iridotomy can help in iris bombe post-surgical.