- Interesting Cases
- Improtance Of Complete Eye Examination
Improtance Of Complete Eye Examination
- The following is a 65 year old patient who had curtain like field defect in the right side of left eye.
- He had undergone some brain operation 10 years back and had undergone both eyes cataract surgery.
- He was advised CT scan brain in view of the field defect by the general ophthalmologist who had done his cataract surgery whereas the field defect was due to retinal detachment.
- He underwent vitrectomy with buckling and silicone oil injection and has improved.