Diabetic Retinopathy treated without treatment
I would like to share with you this case where Good metabolic control ie. Control in sugar level
help reverse disease process
- This is 37 yr. young lady.
- History of diabetic since age of 13 years.
- Her visual acuity was 6/6 N6 in 2005 (it is normal vision).
- The focal hard exudates (white & yellowish spots) have disappeared with good metabolic control & her vision is also maintained.
- Recently her (HBA1C – 6.4, Creatinine – 0.9, Lipid – Normal) diabetes and other tests were normal which means good diabetic control is required for the perfection of retina.