· Th is patient , 54years male came to me on 02 March 2010 complaining of Blurred vision in Right Eye and his vision was Hand movement
· He had undergone two retinal detachment operation in right eye in last 1 month and still had recurrent retinal detachment.
· He had undergone multiple operations for retinal detachment in left eye and had no vision in left eye.
· His two brothers had Retinal Detachment.
· Right eye showed Recurrent total Detachment of Retina and was operated the very same day by vitreous surgery , silicone oil injection and laser.
· He is under follow up and has attached retina and recovered 6/60 vision after operation.
· This case highlights good results with vitreous surgery even in such not so good situation.