- Interesting Cases
- Central Retinal Vein Occlusion Treated With Intravitreal Injection
Central Retinal Vein Occlusion Treated With Intravitreal Injection
- This case is of a 54 years old Male patient.
- He complained Diminished of Vision for distance in Right Eye since 8 days.
- His vision was 6/60
- Fundus examination of Right eye showed Blood on retina everywhere (Central retinal vein occlusion).
- He was given 2 Intravitreal Avastin injections in right eye.
- After Intravitreal injection his vision improved with counting finger 3mt N24 & Optical coherence tomography (OCT) done which was showed 167 microns macular thickness