Importance of identifying & treating cause of CME.
- This 53 years old man had undergone vitrectomy with silicon oil for recurrent retinal detachment one year back & was advised ranizumab injection in left eye for cystoid macular edema elsewhere.
- Had 6/60 N36 vision when examined by us with cystoid macular edema, epi retinal membrane & oil emulsification.
- He underwent silicon oil removal with epi retinal membrane removal at our place 2 ½ months back.
- He has recover 6/9p N6 vision in this eye without any Anti VEGF injection & retina is attached.
· This illustrates importance of identifying & treating cause of CME.