- Interesting Cases
- Corneal Abrasion Role of Fluorescein staining
Corneal Abrasion Role of Fluorescein staining
- This lady had injury to right eye with hand of grand son an hour before and complained of pain.
- On examination she could not tolerate light and she had corneal abrasion seen on slit examination & not seen on diffuse illumination
- Fluorescein staining comfirmed the presence of abrasion.
- Her eye was padded for 1 day & she recovered.
- This shows importance of proper eye examination after injury especiallly if any complaint.