- Interesting Cases
- Role of Pan Retinal Photocogulation in present era of anti-VEGF injection
Role of Pan Retinal Photocogulation in present era of anti-VEGF injection
- This one eyed patient with useful vision has had angry looking new vessels outside macula.
- He had already laser treatment to his eye
- Instead of giving anti-VEGF injection it was prefered to augment pan retinal photocogulation based on ultra wild field angiography.
- Within a month the vessels have regressed and the eye condition was stable.
- This shows the role of laser treatement in present era.