- Interesting Cases
- Central Serous Retinopathy
Central Serous Retinopathy
- This case is of a 33 year old Male patient
- He complained of Mild Blurring of Vision in Left Eye.
- His vision was 6/9p N12.
- Fundus examination of Left eye showed Swelling on Retina (Central Serous Retinopathy)
- Fundus fluorescence angiography (FFA) was done which showed Central Serous Retinopathy. Optical coherence tomography (OCT) showed 838 microns macular thickness.
- After 6 months his vision improved to 6/5 N6 without any treatment. Optical coherence tomography showed 194 microns macular thickness.